Rewards Club Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
- Membership is free.
- Must be of legal age of 21 to participate and a valid, government-issued photo identification for proof of age is required to obtain a Rewards Club card.
- The benefits of the program are intended for the use of the person listed on the account (“Member”). A Member may not allow any other person to use his or her Rewards Club card.
- Rewards Club cards may be used to track play and accumulate Reward Points by the account holding Member only. Rewards Club cards are non-transferable, the property of Kiowa Casino, and must be returned upon request of Kiowa Casino. Reward Point balances are non-transferable, including upon death and divorce.
- Kiowa Casino and any of their operated or managed properties are not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including any resulting misuse.
- Each Member is responsible for selecting a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for his or her Rewards Club account. Each Member must keep this PIN confidential and secure, and is responsible for any activity on his or her account when the account is accessed by using this PIN.
- Reward Points are awarded for all tracked slot games.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure his/her Rewards Club card is inserted properly in the machine when playing slots, and to ensure that a supervisor is aware of play when playing table games.
- All Reward Point accumulations are subject to review and verification. Only base points are valid towards tiered program.
- Management reserves the right to adjust account status.
- Reward Points have no cash value.
- Redemption for points to Citywide events must be 30 days prior to event date and tickets must still be available for purchase.
- All redemptions are final unless otherwise allowed at the sole discretion of Kiowa Casino.
- Reward Points are valid as long as at least one (1) Reward Point is obtained every thirteen (13) months. If no Reward Points are obtained within a thirteen-month period, the entire Reward Point account balance will expire.
- Members must show valid, government-issued photo identification in order to redeem Reward Points.
- Members agree to allow Kiowa Casino the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/ advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or further consent.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for the Rewards Club program lie solely with Kiowa Casino and the Kiowa Gaming Commission whose decisions are final.
- Kiowa Casino and the Kiowa Gaming Commission reserve the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time, for any reason.
- Kiowa Casino reserves the right to deny application for membership or terminate membership at any time in its sole discretion.
- If any Member has not complied with the program in any manner in violation of the Rules and/or misuse of the Rewards Club card, fraud, misrepresentation, or improper conduct, as determined by Kiowa Casino, Kiowa Casino may terminate the Member’s membership. In lieu of termination, Kiowa Casino may at its sole discretion deduct Reward Points from a Member’s account and/or demote the Member’s account status, but permit the individual to remain a Rewards Club Member.
- Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, through a government program, their own request, at the sole discretion of Kiowa Casino, or through any other means, are not eligible to participate in the Rewards Club program.
- Additional rules and information may be available upon request at the Rewards Club Desk.
- By participating in this program, participants agree to the rules and regulations.
*A complete list of qualified outlets is available at the Rewards Club Desk.